The ramblings about my food adventures while visiting establishments of deliciousness featured on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. Come along for some food and fun (and lots of places that WEREN'T on the show)!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Can't wait to get started!

After watching one of my favorite Food Network shows one evening (why do I always watch it late at night when I KNOW its going to make me hungry??) I thought it might be fun to blog about visiting the different places that are visited on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives.

Anyone else really love that show? I know I do! I just LOVE seeing all the yummy and different places that Guy visits in each episode. Of course, the ones that show traditional diner fare (hamburgers, pancakes, etc) are the ones that are especially drool worthy to me!

I have no idea how often I will be able to visit the places that Guy has featured on his show and I'll have to start out with the few he's been to here in Georgia and nearby states. I do hope that eventually I can branch out and start visiting places in the Northeast and Midwest. I'm pretty certain I'll be able to rope my mom into coming along as well...she's always up for a road trip!

So please, stay tuned and see what yummy food I get to first!

My planned first stop is the Marietta Diner in Marietta, Georgia.


*You can check out the show at FoodNetwork.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment